15 Sep Emotional Intelligence
Does this sound like your course?
If so, you are in a right place
Applications of PHP
As mentioned before, PHP is one of the most widely used language over the web. I’m going to list few of them here:
- PHP performs system functions, i.e. from files on a system it can create, open, read, write, and close them.
- PHP can handle forms, i.e. gather data from files, save data to a file, through email you can send data, return data to the user.
- You add, delete, modify elements within your database through PHP.
- Access cookies variables and set cookies.
- Using PHP, you can restrict users to access some pages of your website.
- It can encrypt data.
This PHP tutorial is designed for PHP programmers who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have basic understanding on computer programming.
Before proceeding with this tutorial you should have at least basic understanding of computer programming, Internet, Database, and MySQL etc is very helpful.
PHP is one of the most widely used server side scripting language for web development. Popular websites like Facebook, Yahoo, Wikipedia etc, and our very own Studytonight, are developed using PHP.
PHP is so popular because it’s very simple to learn, code and deploy on server, hence it has been the first choice for beginners since decades.
In this series we will be covering all the important concepts of Php language from basics to advanced and will also share some ready-to-use, useful code sinppets for beginners to kickstart their web development project.